Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) 12:56am St.Judes Hospital 3rd floor is a Canadian singer-songwriter. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by American talent manager, Scooter Braun, who came across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager. Braun arranged for him to meet with entertainer Usher Raymond in Atlanta, Georgia, and Bieber was signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), and then to an Island Records recording contract offered by record executive, L.A. Reid.
His debut extended play, the seven-track My World, was released in November 2009, and was certified platinum in the United States. He became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut record to chart on the Billboard Hot 100. Bieber's first full-length studio album My World 2.0, was released in March 2010. It debuted at or near number-one in several countries and was certified platinum in the United States. It was preceded by the worldwide top-ten single "Baby". He followed up the release of his debut album with his first headlining tour, the My World Tour, the remix albums My Worlds Acoustic and Never Say Never - The Remixes, and the 3D biopic-concert film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. Bieber released his second studio album Under the Mistletoe in November of 2011, when it debuted at number-one on the Billboard 200. Bieber released his third studio album Believe on June 19, 2012, and it became his fourth chart topper in the United States, debuting at number-one on the Billboard 200.
Bieber has received numerous awards, including both Artist of the Year Awards at the 2010 American Music Awards and the 2012 American Music Awards, and was nominated for Best New Artist and Best Pop Vocal Album at the wikipedia:53rd_Grammy_Awards 53rd Grammy Awards. With a global fan base, termed as "Beliebers", and over 30 million followers on Twitter, he was named by Forbes magazine in 2012 as the third-most powerful celebrity in the world. He had earned an estimated US Dollars 55 million in the previous 12 months. As of May 2012, Bieber has sold 15 million albums.
Work With Zendaya
- Zendaya attended the Never Say Never premiere in February of 2011.
- She (and Bella Thorne) took a photo with Justin Bieber where they were all rehearsing at the Walt Disney World Resort for the 2011 Disney Parks Christmas Parade.
- Zendaya rewrote Justin Bieber's song, "Boyfriend", and titled hers as "Girlfriend.
- Zendaya attended a Justin Bieber "Believe" concert at the Staples Center on October 3, 2012.
- When Justin didn't get any 2013 Grammy Nominations, Zendaya tweeted, "I think @justinbieber will use this year’s Grammy situation as motivation…it will happen for him…he’s going to make sure of that!"
- On December 19, 2013, Zendaya Instagram'd a video of her being mobbed by fans, outside a window. She captioned it: "Havin @justinbieber moment😝 lmao love y'all😘😘😘"